Terms And Conditions
DealBroker offers a variety of tours, tickets and services (“products”) through pre trip emails, its website and through designated partner websites (‘DealBroker-partner websites’).
Because our Terms & Conditions contain legal obligations, we encourage you to read them carefully. They form the basis on which bookings are accepted by DealBroker.
Unless otherwise stated, purchases made through pre trip email or any DealBroker-partner website are subject to these Terms & Conditions; in all booking arrangements, the person making the booking shall be deemed to have accepted these conditions on behalf of the persons named in the booking.
No variation to these Terms & Conditions shall be of any effect unless made in writing by and with the authority of DealBroker.
1. By using the DealBroker reservation system or any DealBroker-partner website, you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately.
2. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following Terms & Conditions, please do not access and/or use the DealBroker reservation system or a DealBroker-partner website.
3. DealBroker may change these Terms & Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Please review these Terms & Conditions regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by DealBroker. Your continued use of the DealBroker reservation system or a DealBroker-partner website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
4. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use DealBroker content (inclusive of text, images, URLs, pricing information, etc.) in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of DealBroker content requires the prior written permission of DealBroker.
5. You agree to use the DealBroker reservation system and DealBroker-partner websites only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of the DealBroker reservation system.
6. Your use of the DealBroker reservation system or any DealBroker-parter website is intended for personal, noncommercial use and/or to make legitimate requests to book the products or services offered. You agree not to use this site to make any speculative, false or fraudulent requests. You agree not to use robots or other automated means to access this site, unless specifically permitted by DealBroker.
7. You represent and warrant that you (a) have not previously been suspended by DealBroker or otherwise banned from the site; (b) are not a direct competitor of DealBroker; and (c) that you have full power and authority to enter into these Terms of Service and in doing so, will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party.
8. We grant you permission to use the site subject to the restrictions in these Terms & Conditions. In accessing or using the site, you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, objectionable, or otherwise inappropriate. DealBroker does not endorse such content, and cannot vouch for its accuracy. You therefore access and use the site at your own risk.
9. All products, tours and services offered by DealBroker are valid as per the dates displayed at the pre trip email. the DealBroker resevation system or any DealBroker-partner website. DealBroker is not responsible or liable for any information that it does not directly provide.
10. All requests for modifications/amendments must be directed to DealBroker or the by Dealbroker chosen Customer Support Team who will process the request.
11. DealBroker cannot change the dates of an existing booking, but it can cancel the booking and help the customer to rebook on a desired date, as long as the request is received by our Customer Support Team within three (3) days or less of the confirmed travel date (based on CET).
12. It is not possible to change or modify a special event, theater or show ticket. Sales of these tickets are final and cannot be amended once your original purchase is confirmed.
13. All the date-change requests are subject to availability by our suppliers and/or service providers; DealBroker cannot guarantee the success of any date-change request.
14. If you make a purchase using a discount, or special-offer price during the DealBroker reservation system booking process, you may invalidate your discount or special-offer price by making any date changes or amendments to your itinerary once your purchase is complete.
15. Occasionally our suppliers and/or service providers make changes to tour dates, prices, inclusions, coverage, age requirements, etc. As a result, DealBroker reserves the right to cancel, change or substitute any service, tour, ticket or product that you have booked at the DealBroker reservation system or through DealBroker-partner websites, at any time, for any reason.
1. In such cases, if you are dissatisfied with the alternatives offered, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price.
2. Notwithstanding the above, when we are informed in advance by our agents, service providers and/or suppliers of a significant change to a booking and/or to a tour, product or event, we make every reasonable effort to notify the consumer, travel agent and/or distributor as appropriate, in order to amend or re-issue the booking where feasible.
16. Prices listed on the DealBroker reservation system and DealBroker-partner websites are per person, unless otherwise specified.
17. Prices are based on the local tariff at the time of quoting, converted at the EUR prevailing foreign-exchange rate as determined by our suppliers.
18. Prices are billed in EUR (€). The displayed amounts in a different currency than than EUR (€) are indicative and based at the prevailing foreign-exchange rate as determined by DealBroker.
19. Unless otherwise specified, prices do not include any local taxes or use-fees, including foreign departure, security, port charges, park fees, customs, immigration, agricultural, passenger-facility charges or international transportation tax.
20. Prices do not include tips/gratuities to tour directors, drivers or local guides; passport and visa fees; baggage and personal insurance; any items of a personal nature; and any beverages or food not specifically listed under “Inclusions” on the product pages of the DealBroker reservation system or the DealBroker-partner websites.
21. DealBroker accepts the following credit cards: Mastercard, Visa and the ones that are exposed at the payment page of the DealBroker reservation system or one of the Dealbroker partner websites.
1. There is a charge or service fee for processing credit-card payments unless other info is given on the partner website(s) or one of Dealbroker’s partners.
2. Full payment by credit card is required to make a reservation. Payment will be listed as the brandname of the particular partner combined with Dealbroker, on the credit card statement.
22. No refunds are available once a tour or service has commenced, or in respect of any package, accommodation, meals or any other services utilized.
23. Canceling a booking with DealBroker can result in cancellation fees being applied by DealBroker, as outlined below. When canceling any booking you will be notified via email, facsimile or telephone of the total cancellation fees.
1. Event, Attraction, Theater, Show or Coupon Ticket
These are non-refundable in all circumstances.
2. Tour or Package Commencing During a Special Event Period
These are non-refundable in all circumstances. This includes, but is not limited to, Trade Fairs, Public or National Holidays, School Holidays, New Year's, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, Ramadan.
3. Other Tour Products & Services
As DealBroker we support the cancellation policy of our suppliers. Cancellation policy includes the following two options:
- Not Cancellable - It's not possible to cancel
- Depending on local supplier - We first contact our local supplier and ask for their own cancellation policy
24. DealBroker is not liable for tours that are no show due to flight delays, flight change or flight cancellation.
25. If you fail to turn up for the tour, no refunds in part or full will be provided. We reserve the rights to charge 100% no show charges.
26. Under this agreement, the payment processing services for products or services purchased on this website are provided by Adyen BV.
27. DealBroker provides customers with information regarding Private Tour Guides in many destinations. Private tour guides are independent contractors and not agents or affiliates of DealBroker.
28. Customers are responsible for working directly with private tour guides on scheduling, meeting time / place, tour specifics and, where specifically noted, payment terms. DealBroker makes no representations or warranties of any kind regarding private tour guides or their services.
29. By booking a private tour guide, customers acknowledge and agree that, in addition to DealBroker's standard Terms and Conditions, neither DealBroker nor its agents are liable for any accidents, losses, injuries, damages, delays, expenses due to any action or inaction on the part of the guide or his/her services.
30. You will receive a personalized DealBroker and partner branded voucher for each tour, event or service booked. In order to access and print your voucher(s), you will be provided with a booking confirmation email , that containts aaccess to your voucher(s).
31. You must provide the original, authentic DealBroker and partner branded Voucher to the appropriate service provider in order to redeem your tour, ticket, or package. Your reservation cannot be honored or redeemed without presenting a valid voucher.
1. For security purposes, when redeeming your DealBroker and partner branded voucher, you must present a valid Photo ID and sign the voucher. This is for identification purposes and helps us to prevent fraud.
2. In some cases DealBroker also requires that you present the credit card used to purchase your tour or ticket at the time of redemption. This generally applies only to attraction and show tickets. This helps us to prevent credit-card misuse. You will be advised at checkout whether or not you must present the credit card used for booking. In some cases DealBroker will waive this requirement, generally to facilitate gift purchases. However this requirement can only be waived by contacting DealBroker's Customer Support team once your booking has been confirmed, and any changes or amendments will be made at DealBroker's sole discretion.
3. Please note that your DealBroker and partner branded voucher(s) can be confiscated - and immediately cancelled without refund - if your signature and/or name do not match those shown on your credit card.
32. It is the responsibility of all passengers, regardless of nationality and destination, to check with the consulate of the country they are visiting for current entry requirements.
33. As visa and health requirements are subject to change without notice, we recommend that you verify health and visa requirements with the appropriate consulate prior to departure.
34. We strongly recommend that you purchase a comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy prior to departure. If you cancel your trip or significantly alter travel dates, many policies will reimburse the cost of cancellation fees and related expenses.
35. Under no circumstances will DealBroker or its agents, partners, affiliates, service providers, suppliers, and/or distributors be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of DealBroker.com regardless of the form of action.
36. DealBroker and its agents and suppliers, in making arrangements for hotels, tours, transportation or any service in connection with the itineraries of individual customers, shall not be liable for injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity, liability or expense to person or property due to act of default by any hotel, carrier or other company or person providing services included in the tours.
37. Furthermore, DealBroker and its agents and suppliers accept no responsibility for any sickness, pilferage, labor disputes, machinery breakdown, government restrains, acts of war and/or terrorism, weather conditions, defect in any vehicle of transportation or for any misadventure or casualty or any other causes beyond their control.
38. DealBroker’s content - including the information, names, images, pictures, logos, prices, dates, and availability regarding or relating to DealBroker, the DealBroker reservation system and/or to a DealBroker-partner website, service provider, operator and/or distribution partner – is provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
39. At DealBroker we check and recheck the details about all the products and services we offer for accuracy. However, DealBroker does not warrant that functionality, content or information contained on DealBroker reservation system or any DealBroker-partner website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that DealBroker.com or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or bugs.
40. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
41. You agree that you will not, and will not assist or enable others to:
1. use the pre trip email to threaten, stalk, defraud, incite, harass, or advocate the harassment of another person, or otherwise interfere with another user's use of the site;
2. use the pre trip email to submit or transmit spam, chain letters, contests, junk email, pyramid schemes, surveys, or other mass messaging, whether commercial in nature or not;
3. use the site in a manner that may create a conflict of interest, such as trading reviews with other business owners or writing or soliciting reviews;
4. use the site to promote bigotry or discrimination against protected classes;
5. use the site to violate any third-party right, including any breach of confidence, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
6. use the site to submit or transmit pornography or illegal content;
7. use the site to solicit personal information from minors or to harm or threaten to cause harm to minors;
8. use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index the site or any site Content;
9. attempt to gain unauthorized access to the site, user accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Site through hacking, password mining or any other means; use the Site or any Site Content to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature (collectively, "Viruses"); use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site, or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site; make excessive traffic demands; use the Site to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes; disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the site or site Content; remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Site, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of Site Content, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Site.
If you have questions about our Terms and Conditions, please contact us at:
Travelling Connect B.V.
Haarlemmerweg 317 C
1051 LG Amsterdam
In order to contact us, please use the contact form.
© 2019 Travelling Connect B.V.